- Financial Management
- Duration : 5 days
Private and parastatal sector middle and senior managers from departments other than finance and accounting.
This course will provide a basic understanding of those essential aspects of accounting which will be of value to a wide variety of managers in their contact with accountants and accounting reports in practice.
- Financial Management: Objectives, Decisions and Evidence
- Accounting and Business Reality
- Introduction to financial statements
- Analysis and interpreting financial statements
- Managing working capital
- Principles of Budgeting
- Capital Expenditure Appraisal