- Personal and Employee Development
- Duration : 5 days
The ability to create and implement a strategic operational plan is a key management skill. In today's fast moving and ever changing environment it is more important than ever, given how the political, social and economic landscape increasingly influences what we do and how we do it. The challenge comes in setting a real direction for your organisation and ensuring your plan is clearly communicated and understood by all.
This program will introduce you to the skills and strategies required to create and implement an operational plan including:
- Designing the planning process
- Resource management
- Understanding the tools you can utilise to analyse, monitor and evaluate the operational plan.
- Network with other managers
- Learn from an experienced professional who has had over 15 years experience in various senior roles
- Learn how to apply strategic thinking techniques to their future planning.