- Personal and Employee Development
- Duration : 5 days
The program is supported by role-play and features case studies, exercises and interactive discussions to involve delegates. Videos to highlight techniques available to the participants will also be used
Who Should Attend:
This course will be of benefit to newly appointed supervisors or persons targeted to be supervisors. It will also be of benefit to team leaders or project leaders who wish to improve their positive and effective supervisory skills.
- Studies on team motivation and performance have emphasized the essential importance of Solid Supervisory Management to Accomplish Business Aims and Objectives. Many people are called upon to take on the role of supervisor but some are more effective than others.
- A good supervisor in a business is someone who can involve and inspire to get the best out of his team, also motivating them to work towards a common goal.
- This course gives the basis for an excellent introduction to develop effective supervisory skills and manage a team productively. It is supported by practical situations through interactive role-play and team analysis for maximum of participant's participation.
This four day program is designed to provide the participants with skills and knowledge involved for:
- Organizing their team members positively and scheduling daily workloads.
- Utilizing team resources and encouraging teams skills to achieve quality business goals and objectives
- Awareness of group dynamics and how to successfully select, delegate / task and motivate the team
- Communications and delegate effectively for maximum group activity
- Deciding and developing a supervisory personal action plan styles for themselves