- Personal and Employee Development
- Duration : 5 days
This course is an introduction to the supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization’s overall supply efficiency. Other concepts included are the definitions of supply chains, identification procedures, and an overview of methods, processes, and systems that are used in the operation of supply chains, and the applications of methods, processes, and systems to improve supply chain performance.
Who Should Attend
- Middle- and senior-level managers from marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning and general management
- Senior technology and information managers who support marketing, e-business and SCM programs
- Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising managers
- Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis Sales and service managers