- Human Resource
- Duration : 5 days
To assist participants in improving how to manage their human resources effectively and efficiently.
The course also enhances you to understand the personnel management function and the activities necessary for the efficient attainment of organisational goals and objectives.
Line managers, training and human resource managers in the public and private sectors.
- Defining roles and responsibilities of managers
- Analysing jobs and writing job description
- Planning human resource requirements (Manpower Planning)
- Recruiting, selecting and orienting employees
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Understanding labour/industrial relations and disciplining staff
- Training and Development of Staff
- Budgeting for human resources
- Maintaining automated human resources Information systems