- Public Relations
- Duration : 5 days
This course is a lively and practical introduction to the PR profession. Expect incisive and interactive briefing and coaching sessions with experienced frontline PR professionals and journalists, and stimulating workshops to develop effective practical skills.
This course comprises four modules, each covering a set of key concepts and skills. Within each module, best practice and key concepts are covered off in a concise briefing, followed by a range of stimulating learning activities like team workshops, group discussions, topical case studies and role-play exercises.
- The global PR landscape and profession
- Essential PR concepts and disciplines
- Practical PR tools and tactics
- Creative PR platforms
- Learning outcomes
- Understand how the structure and landscape of the PR profession
- Explain and articulate all of the specialised disciplines of PR
- Apply essential PR concepts to everyday work
- Develop messages, positioning and proof points
- Map and prioritise stakeholder groups for your organisation
- Choose the right PR tool for the job
- Apply creative PR platforms to generate practical results
This is a core-level course, pitched at a level to help you analyse core concepts and execute universal skills. This course is ideal for PR and communication professionals early in their careers who need to build a broad foundation of professional expertise.