- Human Resource
- Duration : 5 days
This course will teach participants how to develop and implement human resource planning policies and procedures in line with their organisation’s goal and objectives.
Managers in all sectors involved in human resource planning requirements in support of organizational goals.
- Developing inventories of higher level and skilled human resource
- Projecting human resource supply.
- Methodologies for forecasting human resource by occupation and industry.
- Projecting human resource demand
- Source of Information and Data on Human Resource.
- Estimating labour force and human resource flows
- Maintaining automated human resource information systems.