- Quality Management
- Duration : 5 days
Teaching how to integrate quality, environmental and health & safety systems. Topics include popular tools & solving integration hurdles.
Learn how to integrate your management systems to achieve greater efficiency, meet your duty of care and improve performance.
What you will learn
- Explain how to integrate quality, environmental and health and safety management systems to provide business benefits
- Provide approaches and tools for implementing integrated or stand-alone systems
- Show how to overcome barriers to integration
- Provide a case study illustration of IMS implementation
- Life beyond ISO 9001
- Overcoming barriers to integration
- Key steps towards integrated management systems
- Action plan
- Quality managers and other staff with responsibility for delivering business improvements through the systems approach
- Managers involved with the implementation of environmental and/or health & safety management systems in their organisations
- Managers given specific responsibility for installing an IMS