- Quality; Six Sigma
- Duration : 5 days
Whether you are in manufacturing or services, Lean Six Sigma can help you to eliminate waste, reduce defects, increase quality and improve your profitability by focusing on process areas that add value.
This hands-on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course provides a through working understanding of the Define Measure Analyse Improve and Control (DMAIC) model which is the foundation for Six Sigma projects.
Delegates leave our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course with the knowledge required to identify, scope and run effective Six Sigma projects that drive continuous improvement for your organisation.
Six Sigma Green Belt Course Objectives
At the end of the five day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course delegates will understand and be able to:
- Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model.
- Establish the “Voice of the Customer” in defining the required performance standard.
- Use a number of measurement approaches and tools to establish current performance.
- Use appropriately a number of basic analysis tools and techniques to establish the root cause of a problem.
- Understand key lean concepts and tools, when and how to apply them to drive improvements
- Recognise the difference in approach and techniques for incremental and redesign improvement strategies and know how to decide on the correct approach.
- Establish ongoing process controls and process governance structures