- Quality Management
- Duration : 5 days
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define key concepts related to Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Identify the benefits of Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Identify the steps of the Total Quality Management (TQM) process cycle.
- Identify the tools used to measure the output of the process cycle.
- Identify the various facets of benchmarking.
- Identify the contributions of the various Total Quality Management (TQM) founders.
- Identify key characteristics of the Baldrige Award.
This series is aimed at individuals working in an industrial setting and involved in quality management. The audience will include entry level employees, employees new to quality management concepts, and as a general refresher for other employees.