- Advanced Supply Management
- Duration : 5 days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the strategic role of the purchasing department.
- Perform accurate supplier evaluation.
- Identify the importance of value analysis to purchasing.
- Evaluate the performance of the department using proper KPIs.
- Improve the efficiency of the purchasing function.
Senior buyers, purchasing supervisors, purchasing managers and other managers who need to understand purchasing management. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.